The company has passed ISO9001:2015 certification, and has been recognized by many customers for its excellent quality.
The company has been committed to the development, optimization and improvement of manufacturing technology, and has obtained ten patent certificates.
The company has injection molding machines, CNC machining centers, precision CNC lathes, as well as gold-plated and silver-plated production lines.
The company continues to improve in order to ensure the interests of customers and fully meet customer product needs.
Founded in 2005, WinWay is a Hong Kong based enterprise, which is located in Changan Town, Dongguan City.
WinWay focuses on providing you with precision machining, precision tooling, etching lid, precision hardware, precision mechanical, metal injection, precision metal, CNC precision, Precision Plating, CNC parts, Optical Communication Parts and Precision Medical Parts, high-mix/small-volume and Low-mix/high-volume manufacturing services.
The characteristics of CNC machining put forward two basic requirements for the fixture: one is to ensure that the coordinate direction of the fixture is relatively fixed with the coordinate direction of the machine tool; the other is to coordinate the size relationship between the CNC parts and the coordinate system of the machine tool. In addition, the following four points should be considered:
1) When the batch of CNC parts is not large, modular fixtures, adjustable fixtures and other general fixtures should be used as much as possible to shorten production preparation time and save production costs.
2) Only consider the use of special fixtures in mass production, and strive to have a simple structure.
3) The loading and unloading of CNC parts should be fast, convenient and reliable to shorten the machine stop time.
4) The CNC parts on the fixture should not hinder the machining of each surface of the part by the machine tool, that is, the fixture should be opened and its positioning, and the clamping mechanism components should not affect the tool movement during processing (such as collisions, etc.).
When machining CNC parts on CNC machine tools, there are generally two situations.
The first case: there is a part pattern and a blank, and a CNC machine tool suitable for processing the part should be selected.
The second situation: There is already a CNC machine tool, and it is necessary to select parts suitable for processing on the machine tool.
In either case, the main factors to be considered are the material and type of the blank, the complexity of the contour shape of the part, the size, the processing accuracy, the number of parts, and the heat treatment requirements. In summary, there are three points:
① It is necessary to ensure the technical requirements of the processed parts and process qualified products.
② Conducive to improving productivity.
③ Reduce production costs (processing costs) as much as possible.
The selection principle of the processing method is to ensure the processing accuracy and surface roughness of the processed surface. Since there are generally many processing methods to obtain the same level of accuracy and surface roughness, in the actual selection, the shape, size and heat treatment requirements of the parts must be fully considered. For example, boring, reaming, grinding and other processing methods for IT7 precision holes can meet the accuracy requirements, but the holes on the box are generally boring or reaming, rather than grinding. Generally, reaming is selected for small-sized box holes, and boring should be selected when the hole diameter is larger. In addition, the requirements for productivity and economy, as well as the actual conditions of the factory's production equipment, should also be considered.
1) It is better to adopt uniform geometric types and dimensions for the cavity and shape of parts. In this way, the tool specifications and the number of tool changes can be reduced, the programming is convenient, and the production efficiency is improved.
2) The fillet size of the inner groove determines the size of the tool diameter, so the fillet radius of the inner groove should not be too small. The manufacturability of the parts is related to the height of the processed contour and the size of the transition arc radius.
3) When the part is milling the bottom plane, the groove bottom fillet radius r should not be too large.
4) A unified reference positioning should be used. In CNC machining, if there is no unified reference positioning, the contour position and size of the two faces after machining will be inconsistent due to the reinstallation of the workpiece. Therefore, to avoid the above problems and ensure the accuracy of the relative position after the two clamping processes, a unified reference positioning should be adopted.
"We love the interface, the experience, and most importantly… the results."
"We’ve solved the biggest problem for every business, the lead problem. We are now constrained by sales time and no longer lack interested prospects."
High precision, very good processing, good chamfering
1. The number of tooling is greatly reduced, and complex tooling is not required for processing parts with complex shapes. If you want to change the shape and size of the part, you only need to modify the part processing program, which is suitable for new product development and modification. 2. The processing quality is stable, the processing accuracy is high, and the repeat accuracy is high, which is suitable for the processing requirements of aircraft. 3. The production efficiency is higher in the case of multi-variety and small batch production, which can reduce the time of production preparation, machine tool adjustment and process inspection, and reduce the cutting time due to the use of the best cutting amount. 4. It can process complex profiles that are difficult to process by conventional methods, and even process some unobservable processing parts.
Processing parts on an automated CNC lathe usually goes through the following steps: 1. According to the drawing and process plan of the processed parts, compile the program list with the specified code and program format, and record it on the carrier; 2. Input the program on the program carrier into the CNC unit through the input device; 3. After processing the input program, the CNC unit sends a signal to the servo system of each coordinate of the machine tool; 4. The servo system drives the moving parts of the machine tool according to the signal sent by the CNC unit, and controls the necessary auxiliary operations; 5. The relative movement between the tool and the workpiece is driven by the mechanical parts of the machine tool to process the required workpiece; 6. Detect the movement of the CNC lathe and feed it back to the CNC unit through the feedback device to reduce machining errors. Of course, there is no detection and feedback system for open-loop CNC lathes.
(1) The principle of rough first and then refined. When performing CNC machining, when dividing processes according to factors such as machining accuracy, rigidity and deformation of the parts, the processes should be divided according to the principle of separating rough and finishing, that is, semi-finishing and finishing are performed after all roughing is completed. (2) The principle of near first and far away, face first before hole. According to the distance between the processing part and the tool setting point, under normal circumstances, the part close to the tool setting point is processed first, and the part far away from the tool setting point is processed later in order to shorten the tool movement distance and reduce the idle travel time. (3) The principle of intersecting inside and outside first. For parts that have both inner surface (inner shape, inner cavity) and outer surface to be processed, when arranging the processing sequence, usually arrange the inner surface to be processed first, and then the outer surface. The inner and outer surfaces should be roughed first, and then Finishing of the inner and outer surfaces. (4) The principle of the minimum number of tool calls. In CNC machining, in order to reduce the number of tool changes and reduce the idle time, the processes and steps should be divided according to the tools used. The parts can be machined according to the method of tool concentration process. (5) The principle of the shortest path of the knife. On the premise of ensuring the quality of processing, making the processing program have the shortest path of the tool, not only can save processing time, but also reduce some unnecessary tool wear and other consumption.
For the processing of thin-walled parts, higher quality is generally required, but due to the complexity of its internal structure, it is prone to some problems during processing. Among them, thin-walled parts are susceptible to cutting force during processing, which is prone to deformation and insufficient accuracy. The deformation of thin-walled parts during processing may be caused by various factors such as blade problems, cutting force, machining heat, etc., and the deformation of thin-walled parts will affect its overall accuracy.
1. Installation location requirements: The installation location of the CNC machine tool should be far away from the source of vibration, avoid the influence of direct sunlight and heat radiation, and avoid the influence of humidity and airflow. 2. Temperature requirements: Machine tools have higher requirements for ambient temperature. Generally, exhaust fans and cooling fans are installed in the electric box of CNC machine tools to keep the electronic components, especially the central processing unit, at a certain working temperature or with small temperature changes. 3. Power requirements: CNC machine tools need electricity to operate the equipment, but generally companies that use CNC machine tools for processing are more than just one piece of equipment. There are many equipment and the power grid changes greatly when they are used at the same time, which affects the processing effect.